In 2021, a number of spectacular #OnlyOnTwitter musical moments enthralled people. He turns to the service to entertain, connect with artists, and discuss all things music. From celebratory K-pop to Indian music buffs like BTS and BLACKPINK who tuned in to the space by Armaan Malik, AR Rahman and many more. Musicians on Twitter also entertained fans with live concerts on Space. In fact, singer Chinmayi Sripada has hosted several space concerts to actively engage and connect with her fans. This method was used based on the total number of retweets/likes by Twitter accounts in India between January 1 and November 15, 2021.
Most retweeted tweet in music: BTS tweets about Jimin’s new haircut
BTS is leading the K-pop wave in India, and their fans – who proudly call themselves #ARMY – love to talk about them. Every tweet from the band inspires a new wave of fan-frenzy on the service – whether it’s a dance performance, a professional update or just a ‘hello’ from the members of this much-loved band. This year, a tweet about band member Jimin’s new haircut left fans giddy, making it the most retweeted tweet in music conversations in India.
— (@BTS_twt) 2 August 2021
Most liked tweet in music: BTS tweet sharing Jimin and Jungkook’s airport look
Another tweet from BTS, a picture of band members Jimin and Jungkook became the most liked tweet in music conversation in India. The boys’ airport visit to New York for the United Nations General Assembly was certainly a hit with their fans.
— (@BTS_twt) September 18, 2021
Apart from BTS, music lovers, especially those who follow and enjoy K-pop, had a lot to talk about this year. These were the most tweeted hashtags that kept fans engaged.
Most tweeted hashtags on music in 2021
1. #bts: BTS’s popularity in India is common knowledge, and fans of the band take to Twitter to stay connected with them. This unstoppable K-pop group crossed several career milestones this year, produced record-breaking music, and continues to inspire their #ARMY. From the release of the upbeat song #Butter, the band’s collaboration with the coveted Coldplay for #MyUniverse, performing #PermissionToDance at the United Nations General Assembly and winning multiple awards including three MTV VMAs – it was an exciting year for the band’s fantasy. ,
2. #BBMAsTopSocial: The Billboard Music Awards (BBMA) is one of the most celebrated awards in the international music industry. This year, the Awards ushered in digital voting on Twitter and the Top Social Artist category garnered the amount of interaction among fans on the service. The conversation revolved around BLACKPINK, Ariana Grande, Seventeen, etc., but it was BTS who took away the prize.
3. #iHeart Awards: The eighth edition of the #iheartawards was a star-studded event celebrating the most played artists and songs in 2020 on iHeartRadio stations and on the iHeartRadio app. Since the beginning of the voting process, music fans have been busy voting for themselves at the awards. Favorite Artist, which makes it one of the top music conversations of the year.
4. #dark pink: Korean girl band BLACKPINK also enjoys immense popularity among K-pop fans in India. This year, the group celebrated its fifth anniversary, and the band’s fandom – BLINK, had its own celebration party on Twitter. To celebrate this milestone, the band also released their debut film, BLACKPINK: The Movie, taking fans down memory lane to revisit the best of the band’s journey and performances. In addition, band members including Lisa, Rose, Jisoo and Jenny were also in talks for their respective solo projects and achievements this year.
5. #enhypen: Since its launch in late 2020, EnHypen is on its way to become another global K-pop phenomenon, and yet another group for Indian K-pop fans. The band’s second EP, Borders: Carnival, was released earlier this year. In addition, news of all band members having contracted COVID-19 mid-year prompted conversations with concerned fans on Twitter, as did news of their recovery and return in October.
Another testament to K-pop’s unparalleled dominance is this year’s list of most tweeted songs.
1. #bts_butter: BTS fans were grooving to their second English song ‘Butter’ this year. The song made a smooth entry into fans’ playlists as well as music charts around the world. From a nine-week run on the Billboard Hot 100 chart to Grammy nominations, #Butter won hearts and acclaim in the music industry and the amount of interaction from fans on Twitter.
2. #PermissionToDance: Marking another career touchstone, BTS performed their single #PermissionToDance at the United Nations General Assembly, leaving fans with pride and awe for their favorite boy band.
3. #Dynamite: After releasing in 2020, BTS (@BTS_twt) #Dynamite was one of the most successful songs of the year. Fans also made sure to mark the one-year anniversary of the song by creating another opportunity for fans to interact with each other on Twitter.
4. #my universe: This year, BTS (@BTS_twt) collaborated with iconic rock band Coldplay (@coldplay) for the single #MyUniverse. While the collaboration itself was a historic milestone in more ways than one, the music videos – a space-themed visual masterpiece shot separately for Coldplay (in Barcelona) and BTS (in Seoul, South Korea) – were shown Acclaimed for technical foresight. executed with.
5. #no_fight_the_feeling: Another K-pop band that delighted fans this year was EXO (@weareoneEXO) with their album #DontFightTheFeeling. EXO was on a break for a year and a half, with four of the band’s nine members being on military conscription. However, when the band announced their return in May this year with #DontFightTheFeeling, fans were overjoyed and took to Twitter to show their enthusiasm and love for the boy band. The music video for the album’s lead single by the same name #DontFightTheFeeling also received huge applause from fans on the service.
Read also: BTS’ V gives a glimpse of the unreleased song while driving its convertible in Hawaii, watch video
Bollywood News – Live Updates
Catch us for the latest Bollywood News, new bollywood movies Update, Box office collection, new movies release , bollywood news hindi, Entertainment News, bollywood live news today And upcoming movies 2021 And stay updated with latest Hindi movies only on Bollywood Hungama.