Actress and fashionista Hina Khan has come a long way and is not looking for one of the celebrities who do it all. From television to films, the likes of Hina have only paved her way to the top of the entertainment biz.
Apart from her acting chops, Hina has earned the title of a glamorous diva with her eclectic style game. As rumors are pouring in that the actress is all set to walk the Cannes red carpet this year, we dig into her top 10 red carpet looks in full.
1. Hina did walk Cannes Red carpet for the first time at the screening of the Brazilian film Bacurau. She wore a gray embellished Ziyad Nakad gown with dramatic sleeves.
2. Nobody does it in gray better than Hina. She chose a metallic Allyn Le’ Kal gown with a trail for her second appearance.
3. She wore a lavender colored Supriya Munjal gown and it set a new trend in motion. After 4 years, it remains IT color.
4. If looks can kill. hennaAppearing on the red carpet for the first time since Bigg Boss at the HT Style Awards.
5. Hina Khan for the Gold Awards 2018, her sleek wet hair look is totally risque and so chic. Very good.
6. Stunning in a Ziyad Naqad gown at the Gold Awards 2019 where Rani won 4 awards.
7. Hina made a top-bun during her Bigg Boss stint. She brought the trend to the red carpet at the Indian Telly Awards.
8. A monochrome Edvard Sauney gown for the 2020 Gold Awards.
hide quoted text
9. Co-ordinates became a thing in lockdown. At the Times Awards last year, Hina was spotted in a metallic gray pant suit look.
10. Hina looks gorgeous in Alpana Neeraj Mermaid Gown at Star Parivaar New Year Special Night
Giving one sizzling look after another, we can only wait to see what she will wear to Cannes this year. Which designer would she wear? Let us know in the comments below.