The ‘Fast’ formula has worked once again at the Indian box office. The recently released Fast X starring Vin Diesel and Jason Momoa has emerged as a big winner in the country and has surpassed 100 crores pure mark. With this, it has become the 12th from Hollywood to enter the prestigious club. Keep reading to know more!
Directed by Louis Leterrier, the 10th Fast & Furious installment received mixed reviews from critics. However, action lovers are giving it a big thumbs up and as a result, the film is well on its way to become the biggest box office hit of the franchise in India and is inches away from surpassing Furious 7 (110 crores,
So far, Fast X has earned around Rs 105 crore at the Indian box office. with this it is crossed MiracleThor: Love and Thunder (101.45 crores, Currently, the film is the 10th highest grossing Hollywood film in India. Below is a look at the highest-grossing Hollywood movies at the Indian box office (including films 100 crores or more collections).
- Avatar: Water way – 390.60 crores
- Avengers: Endgame- 365.50 crores
- Avengers: Infinity War – 222.69 crores
- Spider-Man: No Way Home – 212 crores
- the jungle Book – 188 crores
- The Lion King – 150.09 crores
- Avatar – 141.25 crores
- Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness – 126.94 crores
- Furious 7 – 110 crores
- Fast X – 105 crores (still running)
- Thor: Love and Thunder – 101.45 crores
- jurassic world 101 crores
Note: Box office numbers are based on estimates and various sources. The numbers have not been independently verified by Koimoi.
Stay tuned to Koimoi for more box office news and updates!