Leonardo DiCaprio needs no introduction as he is one of the most popular actors globally. Over the years, Leo has proved his versatility and has had many characters to remember, but he is best known for his portrayal in Titanic. The epic romance saga is the actor’s biggest box office hit till date, but interestingly, it is out of his top rated films on IMDb.
For the uninitiated, James cameroon The directorial originally released in 1997 and was a huge box office hit at that time. Over the years, the cult classic has been re-released several times and has raked in impressive figures each time. To date, it has earned a monstrous collection $2.264 billion Globally, according to Box Office Mojo.
Despite being Leonardo DiCaprio’s biggest hit and his best-loved film globally, Titanic failed to feature in his top 5 highest-rated films on IMDb. You won’t believe it’s at number 8. The first position has been bagged by Leo’s much acclaimed film Inception. The film also has healthy numbers to prove its potential at the box office.
Take a look at Leonardo DiCaprio’s top-rated movies on IMDb as well as their box office collections:
- Installation (8.8) – $870.11 million
- Late (8.5) – $291.48 million
- Django Unchained (8.4) – $426.07 million
- The Wolf of Wall Street (8.2) – $406.87 million
- Shutter Island (8.2) – $294.80 million
- Catch Me If You Can (8.1) – $352.11 million
- Ghost (8) – $532.95 million
- Titanic (7.9) – $2.264 billion
- Once Upon a Time in Hollywood (7.6) – $377.61 million
- Don’t Look Up (7.2) – Released on Netflix
Comment: box office The numbers are based on estimates and various sources. The numbers have not been independently verified by Koimoi.
Stay tuned to Koimoi for more box office news and updates!