Pathan is making noise all over for all the right reasons becoming a historic hit within just two days of its release. Shah Rukh Khan is dancing to the success of his comeback on the big screen with Deepika Padukone and John Abraham. The action flick starring Siddharth Anand emerged as one of the biggest blockbusters in Hindi films. Not only this, it has broken many records by beating other films and has created its own benchmark.
Yash Raj Films Pathan has earned 113.6 crores on the second day after crossing the 50 crore mark on the first day. Pathan’s worldwide collection is an astronomical 219.6 crore gross. The other day, in the Hindi belt, the Shahrukh Khan Starter has earned 68 cr nett while for dubbed version it has earned 2.5 cr nett. Pathan recorded ₹70.50 crore nett (₹82.94 crore gross) as its total collection on the second day. It also earned an incredible 30.70 crores overseas, becoming the first Hindi film to collect 70 crores nett in a single day. On the second day, Pathan broke his own record and created another history. The film earned a total of 57 crores on the first day, including 55 crores in Hindi format and 2 crores in dubbed format.
Akshay Vidhani, CEO of Yash Raj Films, is very happy today as the industry says this is the most important sentiment emerging from the success of Pathan. YRF is grateful for the support Pathan has received from the media, audience and industry. He says that due to the one-sided love the film has received, the film has broken all existing records while creating new records. YRF is happy that the film has thoroughly entertained everyone. He further added that he shares this moment with the entire Pathan team including actors and directors who have worked in making the film a huge success story. YRF CEO is overwhelmed and thanks everyone for their faith.
Take a look at the new benchmark set by Pathan:
- Highest grossing opening day in the history of Hindi cinema, set on Day 1 and Day 2 consecutively.
- The only Hindi film to break the NBOC barrier of Rs 55 crore, set on Day 1
- The only Hindi film to break the NBOC barrier of Rs 70 crore, set on Day 2.
- Fastest Hindi film to record ₹100 crore NBOC, set on Day 2.
- The only Hindi film to break the ₹ 50 crore NBOC barrier on two consecutive days, set on the second day.
- Created circuit records in every film circuit of India, set on the second day.
- The widest Hindi release ever in India, set on Day 1.
- Highest grossing day for a Hindi film post covid 19 pandemic, set on Day 1 and Day 2 consecutively.
- Highest grossing opening day for a non-holiday release.
- Highest grossing second day in the history of Hindi cinema on second day.
- YRF is the only film studio in India to have broken the ₹50 crore NBOC barrier with a Hindi film set in 2018, 2019 and 2023.
- YRF has registered a collection of more than Rs 50 crore NBOC four times in the last 4 years.
- YRF’s third film after “War” and “Thugs of Hindostan” to cross ₹ 50 crore+ nett box office collections on Day 1.
- YRF’s third Spy Universe film will create an opening day record after “Ek Tha Tiger” and “War”.
- Highest earning on the first day and Shahrukh Khan’s earning on the second day.
- Highest grosser on Day 1 and Day 2 for Deepika Padukone.
- Highest grosser day 1 and day 2 for John Abraham.
- Highest grosser on Day 1 and Day 2 for Siddharth Anand.
- Highest grossing Day 1 and Day 2 for Yash Raj Films.
- Highest grossing Day 1 and Day 2 for YRF Spy Universe Films.
Pathan is being celebrated like a festival across the country. it is Aditya ChopraThe ambitious Spy Universe is directed by Siddhartha Anand, It includes big shot Bollywood actors, Shah Rukh Khan, John abrahamAnd Deepika Padukone , The film will be releasing on 25 January 2023 on Non-Holiday and Non-Friday.
Stay tuned to BollywoodLife for the latest scoops and updates Bollywood, Hollywood, south, TV And web series,
click to join us Facebook, Twitter, youtube And instagram,
follow us too Facebook Messenger For latest updates.